Step into the office at 9 am and put your ass on the seat until 5 pm, you know that’s not what you want but you have to do it since you need the money. The truth is that most of the people don’t have the courage to pursue what they truly want because of some hold-you-back reasons.
There is a saying, “ the same old thinking gets the same old result. “
People are afraid to start their first step and really take action since they are afraid and don’t know how to do. And that’s why they are still doing the things they don’t want to and staying the same old lifestyle.
So, how to quit my 9 to 5 and do what I love?
In this post, I would like to change your mind and show you something cool which can probably reverse your thinking.
Moreover, I’ll share an actionable and workable way to get rid of the 9 to 5 lifestyle. Keep reading.
By the end of the post, you should have a clear idea as to whether to quit your job and how to turn your life into a new page!
What will include HOW TO QUIT MY 9 TO 5 AND DO WHAT I LOVE:
- What holds you back from quitting your 9 – 5 job but you want to?
- A good way to get rid of your 9 to 5 job
- 5 steps to quit 9 to 5 job and do what you love
- successful quit-9-to-5 story and how they do that?
- The final quit-9-to-5-job formula
What Holds You Back From Quitting 9-5 Job But You Want To?
- Its lack of a suitable alternative.
- Effect of inertia and dislike of change.
- No earlier experience and exposure to an alternative to a job.
- Poor confidence due to the above-mentioned point no. 1,2 and 3
- You don’t know what to do and how to do.
- Afraid of failure after quitting the 9 to 5 job.
No gut. No plan. No hope. I know that’s why you can’t move forward and make a difference to reverse the 9 to 5.
For those who get lost and don’t know what to do, I’ll guide you a step-by-step plan to help you escape from the 9 to 5.
As for those who are wondering whether it is workable or not, I’ll share 3 successful stories to prove how you can achieve the dream and make it really happened!!
A Good Way To Get Rid Of Your 9 To 5 Job
Do you have any one of the above hold-you-back factors? You want an escape from reality but can’t find the way out, since you don’t know how to do it and feel the future is uncertainty.
What I recommend you are building up your own online business and promote other product, which is being an affiliate marketer. Why is that a good choice? In this part, I’ll introduce this in detail. You will have a clear idea of whether to try it or not.
- What is an affiliate marketer
- Why being an affiliate marketer is a good way?
- How can you make money from affiliate marketing?
- What do you need to become a successful affiliate marketer?
- The get-rid-of-9-to-5-job plan with affiliate marketing.
1. What is an affiliate marketer?
An affiliate marketer is someone who makes money by promoting affiliate products.
2. Why being an affiliate marketer is a good way?
- You CAN make money by doing what you love.
- You CAN help others by sharing and educating what you love.
- You CAN do the business wherever and whenever you want.
- You DON’T need to own the product yourself.
- You DON’T have to deal with the shipping issue.
- You DON’T have to cope with the after-sell problem.
- You DON’T have any risk to be an affiliate marketer.
3. How can you make money from affiliate marketing?
Simply promoting the affiliate product in your website and once the visitor purchases the products through the links in it, you can get the commission from the product owner such as Amazon, eBay or other e-commerce company.
4. What do you need to become a successful affiliate marketer?
All you need is a niche, a website and get the right training to build up your online business. As you cross the first step, just keep doing consistently without giving up, then you will get what you want.
5. The get-rid-of-9-to-5-job plan with affiliate marketing.
Here is the plan:
Build up your own blogging website when you have time and keep working until your online revenue is much enough to support your basic living. Then you can quit the 9 to 5 job!!!\
Quitting the job doesn’t mean that you don’t need to keep operating the online business. You still need to take care of it and keep adding content. Once getting constant and stable revenue, you can start to outsource the writing stuff to some copywriter to work for you!
5 Steps To Quit 9 To 5 And Do What You Love
- Find out your interest
- Pick up a niche based on your interest
- Start blogging
- Making money from affiliate marketing
- Being consistent
Step01 Find Out Your Interest
- What are the things you care the most? (pets, health, financial freedom, travel……)
- When do you feel happy and release? (traveling, cooking, singing, playing with kids…..)
- What is your talent, strengthens or professions? (drawing graphic, dancing, fixing stuff…….)
Stop worrying about the 9-to-5 stuff and put that aside. What are the things you really like to do?
Or, you haven’t think about this question for a long time since you already overwhelmed by reality?
Now, take out a pen and a piece of paper. Write down what you love, your interest.
If you don’t have any idea, here are some hints to help you think of some ideas.
Step02 Pick Up A Niche Based On Your Interest
According to the previous practice. You supposed to have some ideas about what you care, what you like and what you are good at.
Right now, think about this question: ” which one can I dedicate the most and willing to take it as my career? ”
The one you pick will be the ” niche ” to start your online business.
Step03 Start Blogging
Next step, build up your website and start to add niche-related content in it. The purpose of the website is to help, educate and give value by what you know to your targeting audiences.
Keeping sharing the things you know, you are good at or you care about in the website.
Or, you still have lots to learn about the niche. It’s totally fine. Learn and do some research before you write the content.
Review post is one of content you can write about. In review post, you can get commission by promoting some affiliate products if your audience purchase the product through your links.\
What I love about affiliate marketing is that you can earn money by sharing the stuff you love simply promote the affiliate product on your website.
Of course, I’m not telling you to promote something you don’t know or like. It’s better to help the visitor to get a better deal through your personal experience.
Step05 Being Consistent
The last and for the most, being consistent to operate your online business is one the most important key point to determine whether you can get success in affiliate marketing or not.
Many people quit in the first few months since they don’t see the expecting result which is getting money. Online business is a long run marathon. The one who keeps putting the effort and never gives up will bear the fruit in the end.
You might wonder whether being an affiliate marketer and having an online business can help you get the expecting result you want. In the next section, I’d like to show you three successful and a real story to prove what I said is really workable!!
Successful Quit-9-To-5 Story And How They Do That?
[ Example 01 ]
- Name: Sgregcrx
- What does Sgregcrx grow so far?
- 2017 05/25 My first sale!
- 2018 05/31 Climbing the Mountain – First $500 Month, slow but Steady Growth
- 2018 07/31 First $1000 Month – Growth Continuing Nicely
- Income Prove: My 2018 Travel Niche Results and the Year Ahead, Bring on 2019!
[ Example 02 ]
- Name: mday849
- Before-and-after story
- Before: mday849 used to drive a forklift in a dusty old warehouse for 50+ hrs a week of only $17/hr.
- After: Earn almost $30000 per month.
- Income Prove: My First $30,000 Month – Well Almost $29,330.68 To Be Exact
[ Example 03 ]
- Name: ArjunUllaz
- Before-and-after story
- Before: Work as an SEO specialist in a 9-5 daily routine. Earn lower than $100 per day.
- After: Hire two native writer working for his website and have more time to do what he loves to.
- Prove: It’s Been 2 Years & 2 Months In WA. Finally, Quit My Job. Yayyy!
The Final Quit-9-To-5-Job Formula
“If you want something you’ve never had, you’ve got something you’ve never done.”
The gut to do it + A blog + Right training + Consistency = Quit 9 to 5 job = Do what you love!